Virtual College are an award winning e-learning provider based in West Yorkshire.
They company has over 2.5 million users and are trusted by global clients such as Coca Cola, the NHS, British Council and the Ministry of Defence.
I have operated as the lead UI designer and front-end developer on this project working with a team of developers and marketeers.
Some of my key achievements on this project have been:
- Produced a pattern library to set a new standard of consistancy for UI development
- Lead the team to develop clean, well-executed design concepts, rapidly producing low- and high- fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Set the company standard for all markup and styles by establishing the use of the BEM methodology and the css pre-processor Sass to aid in the creation of stylesheets
- Championed a user-experience-focused approach to product development and established product design as the first stage of all product development.
- Liaised with product owners, executive-level stakeholders and customers to establish business requirements